Terms & Conditions
Eagle’s Wing Privacy & Cookies Policy
Eagle’s Wing are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whenever and wherever possible.
The policy as laid out below sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to fully understand our views and best working practices regarding the handling of your personal data. Please note that for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) we are referred to as the ‘data controller’.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in contact forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- Information and correspondence between yourself and us, in relation to enquiries, bookings and general information;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Created by certain websites when you visit them, a cookie is a small data file containing information about your visit and preferences on the website, and stored on your hard drive. Those help us to offer you a better consultation of our website and to enhance its performance. The cookies cannot obtain personal information from your hard drive or otherwise.
Eagle’s Wing does NOT currently use a visitor tracking software, if it did the cookies would provide information:
– to speed up your searches;
- to recognize you when you return to our website;
- to estimate the audience of our website;
- to store your preferences.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous nature to you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this by signing-up for our newsletter.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request must be submitted in writing direct to us.