Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS WITH PRACTITIONER TRAINING. Feb – May 2018 2018: February 3-4th, March 24-25th, May 5-6th
3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training.
With Leo Rutherford and multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional well-being.
- THE SHAMANIC DRUM JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY, HEALING AND SOUL RETRIEVAL Autumn/Winter 2018. A course for women. The aim of this course is to teach the contemporary use of the Shamanic drum journey for yourself and others. We will be working with the gift of the drum journey and will work in-depth with the practise of journeying with a hand held drum. The journey drum is …
- JOURNEY ROUND THE WHEEL OF YOUR LIFE. March to September 2018 The Medicine Wheel is a circle of power and knowledge, it teaches of our connection to all things. The journey starts where we are and leads to much greater self knowledge, sense of empowerment, ability to manifest the life we really want to live, and feelings of satisfaction and joy in being the Self …
- THE SHAMANS’ WORLD. June 2nd-9th 2018 PORTUGAL THE SHAMAN’S WORLD — Medicine wheel maps of our relationship to the cosmos and to each other.
With Leo Rutherford, MA Holistic Psychology, Shamanic Practitioner for 30+ years.
When we go somewhere new, the first thing we usually do is check a map to help in plotting our course. But have you ever had a map of life? I …
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s East Sussex
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
2018 – January 2nd / Feb 6th / March 6th / April 3rd / May 1st etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded people …
- ‘Unstick Your Life’ with the Star Maiden’s Circle December 2-3rd – Clophill Centre, Beds. The Circle unravels our life issues, shows us the source of them and guides us to potent places where we can effect change. It shows how we tend to get caught in the powerlessness of chasing our own tail, our own limiting patterns and habits. It then challenges us to free ourselves and change our …
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS Autumn/Winter 2018. This is a new course for women that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex. The Enchantress has been forgotten but she is awakening. She is misunderstood but now we are knowing her. …
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Leo, Lorraine and Dawn offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!