Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s: Marle Green, Nr Horam TN21 9HN.
Dates: of each month =
Sept 5th, October 3rd, November 7th, December 5th etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded people to maintain our harmony and …
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS This is a new course that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. Dates: 7 & 8 October, 11 & 12 November and 2 & 3 December 2017. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex
- Shamanic Sound Journey & Trance Dance. September 10th, Forest Row. With Sika Deer & Leo Rutherford
A multi-instrumentalist, performance and recording artist, music producer, workshop facilitator and visual artist. His versatile ritual-like performances have had crowds rejoicing around the world for over twenty years.
He is recognized by and conversant in the Aboriginal, Native American and Maori indigenous traditions. His musical journey has been …
- 11th UK RESIDENTIAL SHAMANIC GATHERING September 13-17th Earth Spirit Centre NURTURING THE SOUL DREAM
The theme for this year is NURTURING THE SOUL DREAM and as you will see from our attached programme there are workshops offering many ways of working with this theme. We are looking forward to welcoming KuriKindi to our Gathering, he is a Shaman from Ecuador and is coming out of the rainforest …
- JOURNEY ROUND THE WHEEL OF YOUR LIFE – November 2017 – July 2018 Glastonbury Explorations on the Shaman’s Path.
First year of a two year course.
With Leo Rutherford
One of the experiences that set me on the shamans’ path is a trip in Peru back in 1986 with Alberto Villoldo and Inca/Moche shaman don Eduardo Calderon. This was framed as a journey to the Four Directions and it changed me …
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS WITH PRACTITIONER TRAINING Feb – May 2018 2018: February 3-4th, March 24-25th, May 3-4th
3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training.
With Leo Rutherford
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional well-being.
The Magic of the dance takes us out of the …
- THE MATRIDONAL JOURNEY – Cycles of Becoming 19th to 23rd April 2017. The Matridonal Journey is the movement of consciousness from the belly of the Cosmos into the Earth Realm. It is the journey through the womb into birth, which is the foundation, the blueprint that underpins of how we are in the world
- The Star Maiden’s Circle December 2-3rd – Clophill Centre, Beds. Magic of the Medicine Wheel
With Leo Rutherford & Juanita Puddifoot
*Are you in a stuck place in your life?
*Are there emotional hurts that still plague you from your past?
*Do old patterns of behaviour return and upset the life you are seeking to create?
The Circle unravels our life issues, shows us the source of them and guides us …
- The Shaman’s Dance. 2nd – 9th JUNE 2018 PORTUGAL The Shaman’s Dance – Ancient ways for modern times. With Leo Rutherford.
Our ancient roots are in shamanic cultures wherever we live and whatever sort of culture we have grown up in.
The medicine wheels are stunningly wonderful multi-dimensional maps of the territory of life within the majesty of the cosmos. Medicine wheels have been used for …
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Dawn, Lorraine and Leo offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!