Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- *UNSTICK YOUR LIFE! Star Maiden’s Circle Professional Training. *January-April 2019 Personal Development and Professional Training in Shamanic Therapy with Leo Rutherford, MA Holistic Psychology, and Juanita Puddifoot. A unique course which brings together the process of the cosmos with the unfoldment of us human beings. This enables a transformation of our isolation and separateness into a recognition of our unity with all existence – …
- SHAMANIC JOURNEY WORKSHOP February 2nd, Brighton The Shamanic Journey takes participants on an ‘inner journey’ outside of normal perceptions of space/time. Shamans know that all dis-ease originates in the energy matrix of our being and they “travel” to the source to effect healing. For many of us these patterns can lie deeply hidden yet affecting us on every level. Saturday February 2nd 2019. …
- HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS – – February 22nd, London Medicine wheel maps of our relationship to the cosmos and each other
Friday 22nd February 2019 10-4.30pm
With Leo Rutherford
When we go somewhere new, the first thing we usually do is check a map to help in plotting our course. But have you ever had a map of life?
The Medicine Wheel is a series of interlocking …
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS. MARCH 2ND-3RD 2019 With Leo Rutherford, multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo and Sound therapist Ruth Humming ford.
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing with the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional well-being. This is Trance dance with partner enabling much deeper access to …
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – BRIGHTON – MARCH 30-31st Saturday only- INTRODUCTION TO PARTNERED TRANCE DANCE; 10am – 5pm
Sunday – TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS 10am – 5pm
With Leo Rutherford, multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo and Sound therapist Ruth Humming Ford. Assisted by Kinga Toth
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that …
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s East Sussex. Call for address and directions etc
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
2019 *NOT Jan 1st / February 5th / March 5th / April 2nd etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded …
- HOW TO BUILD AND CONDUCT A SWEATLODGE. April – June 2019 This course is aimed at teaching you how to build a sweatlodge, how to build the special fire to heat the rocks, how to conduct the ceremony, and the myriad details which it is necessary to know in order to achieve this successfully.
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS. March – June 2019 Spring 2019. This is a new course for women that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex. The Enchantress has been forgotten but she is awakening. She is misunderstood but now we are knowing her. …
- JOURNEY ROUND THE WHEEL OF YOUR LIFE. May to November 2019 The Medicine Wheel is a circle of power and knowledge, it teaches of our connection to all things. The journey starts where we are and leads to much greater self knowledge, sense of empowerment, ability to manifest the life we really want to live, and feelings of satisfaction and joy in being the Self …
- NATURE QUEST (Visionquest) Sussex Woodlands June 13-17th NATURE QUEST With Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood
A nature quest is an opportunity to vigil within the container of nature, to receive nourishment and to seek answers that help support your life.
This is a gentle step towards a Vision Quest, where we will prepare internally and externally …
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – with practitioner training. Sept – Dec 2019 2019 Dates tba 3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training. September – December
With Leo Rutherford and multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional well-being.
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Leo, Lorraine and Dawn offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!