Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS. March and March to June 2019 Can be taken as a one off weekend (March) or as a three weekend course.
This is a new course for women that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex. The Enchantress has been forgotten but …
- Whispers of the Shaman April 27th 27th April 10am to 5pm Kingston upon Thames, Surrey UK. Discovering your Relationship with the Heart of Home
A Fusion of House Whispering, Sonic Medicine and Shamanism. Your home is the Mirror of your soul. Your inner home (your psyche) and your outer home where you live are totally linked and reflect each other. In …
- HOW TO BUILD AND CONDUCT A SWEATLODGE. April – June 2019 This course is aimed at teaching you how to build a sweatlodge, how to build the special fire to heat the rocks, how to conduct the ceremony, and the myriad details which it is necessary to know in order to achieve this successfully.
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – BRIGHTON – MARCH 30-31st Saturday only- INTRODUCTION TO PARTNERED TRANCE DANCE; 10am – 5pm
Sunday – TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS 10am – 5pm
With Leo Rutherford, multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo and Sound therapist Ruth Humming Ford. Assisted by Kinga Toth
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that …
- NATURE and the MEDICINE WHEEL May 9th – 13th You can put any life issue onto the Medicine Wheel and once you find it’s correct ‘sitting place’, the wheel will show you what energies are working and what they are doing – and therefore what to address in order to heal and change the issue
- MID-SUMMER SHAMANIC CELEBRATIONS, June 29th – July 6th 2019 PORTUGAL JUNE 29th – JULY 6th 2019
Shamanic Journeys, Dance & Trance-Dance.
Accessing deep Inner wisdom and liberating the Magical Child
A week of fun stuff and deep inner work. We laugh till we cry and cry till we laugh!
With Leo Rutherford, MA Holistic Psychology, shamanic practitioner for 30 years. And Peter Askew, Yoga teacher and shamanic practitioner, …
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s East Sussex. Call for address and directions etc
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
2019 *NOT Jan 1st / February 5th / March 5th / April 2nd etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded …
- Connecting with the LAND & your self Aug 1-5 Module 2 constituting a SECOND YEAR ‘Journey Round the Wheel of Your Life’. Open to all who have done shamanic work. (Not suitable for beginners)
August 1st – 5th. Thursday afternoon/evening (dinner 7pm) to Monday pm.
Connecting with land and your self – The ‘Blue Road’ – from Physical to Spiritual
With Leo Rutherford & Howard Malpas. …
- JOURNEY ROUND THE WHEEL OF YOUR LIFE. May to November 2019 The Medicine Wheel is a circle of power and knowledge, it teaches of our connection to all things. The journey starts where we are and leads to much greater self knowledge, sense of empowerment, ability to manifest the life we really want to live, and feelings of satisfaction and joy in being the Self …
- NATURE QUEST (Visionquest) Sussex Woodlands June 13-17th NATURE QUEST With Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood
A nature quest is an opportunity to vigil within the container of nature, to receive nourishment and to seek answers that help support your life.
This is a gentle step towards a Vision Quest, where we will prepare internally and externally …
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – with practitioner training. Oct – Dec 2019 2019 Dates tba 3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training. September – December
With Leo Rutherford and multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional well-being.
- Further Journeys – SHAMANIC JOURNEYING AND SOUL RETRIEVAL. Oct 10-14 Module 3: October 10th – 14th
How to access and guide healing energy.
How to free yourself and others from old Ancestral patterns and bring healing to your Bloodline
With Howard Malpas & Leo Rutherford.
Shamanism is our ancestral roots wherever we live and whatever sort of culture we have grown up in. Long before such historically recent …
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Leo, Lorraine and Dawn offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!