Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- UNSTICK YOUR LIFE! Star Maiden’s Circle Professional Training. November 2018 – February 2019 Personal Development and Professional Training in Shamanic Therapy
with Leo Rutherford, MA Holistic Psychology, and Juanita Puddifoot.
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – with practitioner training. Oct – Dec 2018 2018: October 13-14th / November 10-11th / December 15-16th. 3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training.
With Leo Rutherford and multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional …
- JOURNEY ROUND THE WHEEL OF YOUR LIFE. March to October 2019 The Medicine Wheel is a circle of power and knowledge, it teaches of our connection to all things. The journey starts where we are and leads to much greater self knowledge, sense of empowerment, ability to manifest the life we really want to live, and feelings of satisfaction and joy in being the Self …
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s East Sussex. Call for address and directions etc
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
2018 – November 6th / December 4th / January 1st 2019 /etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded …
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS. March – June 2019 Spring 2019. This is a new course for women that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex. The Enchantress has been forgotten but she is awakening. She is misunderstood but now we are knowing her. …
- HOW TO BUILD AND CONDUCT A SWEATLODGE. April – June 2019 This course is aimed at teaching you how to build a sweatlodge, how to build the special fire to heat the rocks, how to conduct the ceremony, and the myriad details which it is necessary to know in order to achieve this successfully.
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Leo, Lorraine and Dawn offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!