Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS. March and March to June 2019 Can be taken as a one off weekend (March) or as a three weekend course.
This is a new course for women that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex. The Enchantress has been forgotten but …
- NATURE and the MEDICINE WHEEL May 9th – 13th You can put any life issue onto the Medicine Wheel and once you find it’s correct ‘sitting place’, the wheel will show you what energies are working and what they are doing – and therefore what to address in order to heal and change the issue
- MID-SUMMER SHAMANIC CELEBRATIONS, June 29th – July 6th 2019 PORTUGAL JUNE 29th – JULY 6th 2019
Shamanic Journeys, Trance-Dance & Ceremony.
Accessing deep Inner wisdom and liberating the Magical Child
A week of fun stuff mixed with deep inner work. We laugh till we cry and cry till we laugh!
With Leo Rutherford, MA Holistic Psychology, shamanic practitioner for 32 years. And Peter Askew, Yoga teacher and shamanic …
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s East Sussex. Call for address and directions etc
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
2019 *NOT Jan 1st / February 5th / March 5th / April 2nd etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded …
- Connecting with the LAND & your self Aug 1-5 Module 2 constituting a SECOND YEAR ‘Journey Round the Wheel of Your Life’. Open to all who have done shamanic work. (Not suitable for beginners)
August 1st – 5th. Thursday afternoon/evening (dinner 7pm) to Monday pm.
Connecting with land and your self – The ‘Blue Road’ – from Physical to Spiritual
With Leo Rutherford & Howard Malpas. …
- NATURE QUEST (Visionquest) Sussex Woodlands June 13-17th NATURE QUEST With Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood
A nature quest is an opportunity to vigil within the container of nature, to receive nourishment and to seek guidance for your life.
The first days are to prepare ourselves. We will find and prepare a Sacred Space, purify ourselves through …
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – with practitioner training. Oct – Dec 2019 2019 Dates tba 3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training. September – December
With Leo Rutherford and multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional well-being.
- Further Journeys – SHAMANIC JOURNEYING AND SOUL RETRIEVAL. Oct 10-14 Module 3 constituting a SECOND YEAR ‘Journey Round the Wheel of Your Life’. Open to all who have done shamanic work. (Not suitable for beginners)
October 10th – 14th
How to access and guide healing energy.
How to free yourself and others from old Ancestral patterns and bring healing to your Bloodline
With Howard Malpas & Leo Rutherford.
Shamanism is …
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Leo, Lorraine and Dawn offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!