Workshops & Training
Eagle’s Wing Workshops & Training
Leo, Lorraine and Dawn invite you to explore our workshops
We are publishing events throughout the year so please check back here often.
Workshops and Training Events:
- Shamanic Sound Journey & Trance Dance. September 2nd 2018, Forest Row. With Sika Deer & Leo Rutherford
A multi-instrumentalist, performance and recording artist, music producer, workshop facilitator and visual artist. His versatile ritual-like performances have had crowds rejoicing around the world for over twenty years.
He is recognized by and conversant in the Aboriginal, Native American and Maori indigenous traditions. His musical journey has been …
- The 12th UK Shamanic Gathering Sept 5-9th 2018
Our unique annual gathering of like minded folks who seek to explore the ancient teachings and eternal mysteries.
BOOKING & DETAILS: www.ukshamanicgathering.org.uk
- UNSTICK YOUR LIFE! Star Maiden’s Circle Professional Training. November 2018 – February 2019 Personal Development and Professional Training in Shamanic Therapy
with Leo Rutherford, MA Holistic Psychology, and Juanita Puddifoot.
- TRANCE DANCE EXPLORATIONS – with practitioner training. Oct – Dec 2018 2018: October 13-14th / November 10-11th / December 15-16th. 3 weekend course includes basic practitioner training.
With Leo Rutherford and multi-instrumentalist Paul Cerigo
Trance-Dance brings together body movement, dynamic rhythms, healing sounds, transformative breathing and the use of a blindfold or bandana – stimulating a trance state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity and emotional …
- THE SHAMANIC DRUM JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY, HEALING AND SOUL RETRIEVAL Autumn/Winter 2018. A course for women. The aim of this course is to teach the contemporary use of the Shamanic drum journey for yourself and others. We will be working with the gift of the drum journey and will work in-depth with the practise of journeying with a hand held drum. The journey drum is …
- JOURNEY ROUND THE WHEEL OF YOUR LIFE. March to September 2019 The Medicine Wheel is a circle of power and knowledge, it teaches of our connection to all things. The journey starts where we are and leads to much greater self knowledge, sense of empowerment, ability to manifest the life we really want to live, and feelings of satisfaction and joy in being the Self …
- The Shaman’s Path for Today. SUSSEX OPEN EVENINGS 1st Tues of month with Leo Rutherford & Phil Greenwood.
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s East Sussex
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
2018 – August 7th / September 4th / October 2nd /etc
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded people to maintain our harmony and balance …
- AWAKEN THE ENCHANTRESS Autumn/Winter 2018. This is a new course for women that broadens and deepens our experience of the Enchantress Archetype. A Journey over Three weekends to Remember a Forgotten Archetype of Womanhood. Emerson College, Forest Row, East Sussex. The Enchantress has been forgotten but she is awakening. She is misunderstood but now we are knowing her. …
- Soul Retrieval Practices for Wholeness, Connection and Wellbeing To understand how recapitulation practices work, we need to look at the multidimensional nature of reality and move away from a linear sequential perspective.
- Individual Sessions for Healing and Wellbeing Leo, Lorraine and Dawn offer individual sessions using eclectic approaches to healing and wellbeing. We bring many years of experience and our own unique view of the world and what it means to be human and healthy to our practices!