Shamanic Study – support group EVENINGS 1st Tuesday of each month, 7pm -about 9pm
With Leo Rutherford
7.00-9.30pm at Leo’s House, East Sussex. Call for address and directions.
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
The shaman’s path is as relevant today as it has ever been. We need strength, knowledge and support of a family of like minded people to maintain our harmony and balance is this ever crazier world. We will explore a different theme each evening. Each evening will be interactive and involving.
Educational evenings may include:
- Shamanic journeying, altered states etc, with the drum
- Magic of the Medicine Wheel – interactive explorations of energies
- Exercises and interactions to increase psychic and general awareness – gaining access to subtle energy.
- Open circle discussion, sharing experiences
Open & Free – no booking required
Donation box will be available to share costs.
- Leo: 01435-813508 / firstname.lastname@example.org